I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award……twice! The nominations were made by By Hook or by Pen written by J.G. Burdette. www.byhookorbypen.wordpress.com
…and Jill Goldberg at http://jillgoldberg19.wordpress.com/
Many thanks. I am really quite excited by this as only being in my 4th month of blogging I feel this is quite an honour. It was a lovely surprise to come back to too. Now there are certain rules that I need to stick to. These are….
* Tell seven things about themselves
* Pass the award on to 15 other blogs
* Thank the person who nominated them for the award.
Seems a bit like a chain letter…but here goes…..
- I love shoes……or the buying of them. (And handbags.)
- I sing…in the shower, garden, drying my hair; I don’t care.
- I love Laurel and Hardy. I have my Grandpa to thank for this one! He introduced us all the old comededians …Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd. But Stan and Ollie are definately my favourites.
- I play the piano……badly! Grandpa to thank again….he played piano for all the old movies from the age of 9, he was a fantastic pianist. I, however, am completely self taught…as is my playing of the clarinet.
- I love the Star Wars Series. Star Wars was the first film I ever saw at the cinema. (When I first started teaching, and told my class that, they looked at me in awe….now they just look at me and I know what they are thinking….’You’re that old?’)
- I find swimming for exercise boring. Swimming up and down a lane in a pool seems pointless to me. At least when running you get a change of view…not that I do much of that either!
- I love very rare steak. Probably why I love going to France so much…they do a mean ‘blue’ steak. 🙂
So who will I nominate? I am not sure I can manage 15!
- www.attic24.typepad.com I was introduced to this blog by a friend…..you just have to love Lucy
Wow! 11! I didn’t think I followed that many! These are all crafty blogs, some touching on family life. Thank you to all of you who in turn inspire me.
Now I have to work out how to put the award tag on the webpage. Any ideas anyone?